Manage episode 307898890 series 1062889
A 2019 survey of over 3,000 participants noted considerable improvements in the following conditions by avoiding genetically modified organisms (GMOs)...
- Digestive issues (85.2%)
- Fatigue (60.4%)
- Overweight or obesity (54.6%)
- Brain fog (51.7%)
- Food allergies/sensitivities (50.2%)
- Mood issues (51.1%)
- Memory (48.1%)
- Joint pain (47.5%)
- Gluten sensitivities (42.2%)
- Insomnia (33.2%)
- Skin conditions 30.9%
- Hormonal problems (30.4%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (25.2%)
- Autoimmune disease (21.4%)
- Eczema (20.8%)
- Cardiovascular problems (high blood pressure) 19.8%
And while this survey was conducted in a group that may be more sensitive to GMOs, I think it’s important to acknowledge that GMOs do have health and environmental risks.
According to Jeffrey Smith, GMO advocate and this week’s podcast guest, novel developments in genetic engineering may possibly contribute to future pandemics.
Listen in to learn why GMOs are dangerous, how to identify them, how to get involved in regulating their use and so much more! Here are some highlights from our important discussion…
- Why GMOs are dangerous
- The difference between organic and non-GMO
- 4 “healthy” foods that have high levels of glyphosate
- The children’s cereals with high levels of glyphosate
- How GMO companies control research
- How GMOs affect digestive health and mental health
- Why Roundup is even more dangerous than people think
- How GMO research is rigged
- What is gene editing and why it’s dangerous
- How and why GMOs could contribute to future pandemics
- How you can stop gene editing
- How to avoid GMOs
- How to detox from glyphosate
- What to know to avoid GMOs when you eat at restaurants
- New GMO foods to watch out for
- And so much more!
I sincerely hope you love this podcast as much as I did and please share with everyone you think it may benefit.
Valuable Resources: Protect Nature Now >>> Learn More About Jeffrey & Safeguarding Biological Evolution from GMOs HERE! Genetically Modified Microbes White Paper >>> Access the Research on Technological & Legislative Challenges & National Security Implications HERE! Paleovalley Essential C >>> Upgrade your conventional GMO-derived (ascorbic acid) vitamin C supplement and try Paleovalley’s Essential C HERE!