Manage episode 298290082 series 2605531
Originally broadcast as Episode 1. You CAN Do This: Mindset For Exam Success With Lucy Ratcliffe, in March 2019.
Rebroadcast July 2021 as part of our "Summer Rewind" season.
* * *
We're delighted to welcome Lucy Ratcliffe, mindset and performance coach to elite performers, to share her incredible wisdom with us, and show how students at school, college and university how to stay positive, believe in yourself, and conquer exam nerves and anxiety.
In this episode:
- Finding your way in life: the confidence to just go and ask for what you want
- How to find the motivation to succeed at school and in your studies
- Figuring out what drives you
- Overcoming self-doubt and exam anxiety
- Dialling up positivity, and growth mindset
- Performing under pressure, dealing with exam-day nerves
- Going outside your comfort zone and building competence
Head to www.idology.eu to find out more about Lucy's work.
ABOUT YOUR HOST: William Wadsworth, Founder & Learning Scientist at Exam Study Expert
“Memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.”
BOOK 1:1 COACHING to supercharge your exam success: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
Or read my exam technique book today at https://geni.us/exams
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases on suggested books. You pay nothing extra. I make these recommendations based on extensive personal experience and because I think they are genuinely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I receive.