Manage episode 363034336 series 2548171
Rising interest rates - raise interest in how to optimize savings yields. Clark explains your best moves with Series I Savings Bonds and CDs in the current context of cooling inflation and where rates stand today. If you’ve got cash to stash, you’ll better understand the savings moves to make right away to make the most of your money in time. Also, many Americans are neglecting an important part of protecting their families - life insurance. Clark helps you understand and get beyond the industry’s current dysfunction - to get this vital task taken care of the right way, once and for all.
- Best Saving Strategies Now: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Get It Done-Life Insurance: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- 3 Things Clark Says You Should Do With CDs in 2023
- CNET - The Clock Is Ticking to Lock In a Long-Term CD: Why Experts Say You Shouldn't Wait
- Morningstar: I Bonds Are Down, But Not Out
- The Wall Street Journal: Return on I Bonds Drops to 4.3%, but They May Now Be a Better Long-Term Investment
- What Is a CD Ladder and When Is It a Good Idea?
- Are Money Market Funds a Safe Place To Stash My Savings?
- Your Guide to DIY Home Security Systems
- Wyze Cam v3 Review: Still Easy to Recommend / Wyze Cam
- Clark Deals - Home Security / Amazon Best Sellers in Security Cameras
- Life Insurance Is Profitable Again, but Too Late for Many Insurers
- What Is Term Life Insurance?
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Life Insurance Archives - Clark Howard
- 12 Things You Never Knew You Could Get From Your Local Library
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices