Manage episode 362917185 series 2548171
In a slowing economy, be a skeptic, especially when it comes to finding employment. The way we find jobs today is very different, but some elements of landing a job remain the same. Clark shares the importance of networking, along with warnings about “ghost jobs” and job scams. Also today, Clark presents a new take on the age old question: Can money buy happiness? Thoughts on the nature of happiness, retirement and the money quotient.
- Beware Job Scams: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Happiness Is…: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Job Listings Abound, but Many Are Fake
- FTC Consumer Alert - You Got The Job!
- Do Not Give Your Social Security Number at These Places
- Subrogation in Insurance: What it Is and Why It's Important
- GAF Energy Review: Your Best Solar Roof Option
- [The Washington Post] Can money buy happiness? Scientists say it can.
- Does more money correlate with greater happiness?
- The Humble Dollar - What really makes people Happy
- The Finnish Secret to Happiness? Knowing When You Have Enough.
- What Is Owner's Title Insurance and Do You Need It?
- How Many Credit Cards Should I Have?
- Best Travel Credit Cards: Top Rewards Picks for 2023
- Are Money Market Funds a Safe Place To Stash My Savings?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices