Manage episode 357433542 series 3276400
This episode is a live recording of a panel of antitrust law experts examining these developments and debating what might come next at the FTC.
- Debbie Feinstein, Partner, Arnold & Porter; Former Director, Bureau of Competition, Federal Trade Commission
- Hon. William Kovacic, Global Competition Professor of Law and Policy, The George Washington University Law School; Former Chairman, Federal Trade Commission
- Prof. Richard J. Pierce, Lyle T. Alverson Professor of Law, George Washington University Law School
- Hon. Joshua D. Wright, University Professor and Executive Director, Global Antitrust Institute, Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University; Former Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- Moderator: Bilal Sayyed, Senior Adjunct Fellow, TechFreedom; Former Director, Office of Policy Planning, Federal Trade Commission
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.