Manage episode 364800929 series 45939
The job market dynamic continues to change and Clark points to where the market is strongest. Job seekers need to know the highest growth areas offering opportunities. Also discussed today - Americans are defaulting on debt at a rapidly increasing rate right now, pushing the delinquency rate up 50% in a year! BUCK that trend.
- Surprise Job Growth Areas: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Dealing In Debt: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- [The Washington Post] The real reason America’s nonprofit sector is seeing massive growth, and more!
- What Does Clark Howard Think About Vanguard’s New Cash Deposit Feature?
- How and Why To Refinance Your Mortgage: A Step-By-Step Guide
- WSJ - Americans Are Falling Behind on Their Bills
- Consumer debt passes $17 trillion for the first time despite slide in mortgage demand
- Are You Following Clark's Maximum Auto Loan Length Rule?
- Why 'Buy Now, Pay Later' Worries Clark Howard
- Warning: Here’s What Those Debt Settlement Companies Don’t Tell You
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Ditch Your Debt - Clark Howard Community
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Why You May Need More Than One Checking Account
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices