Manage episode 361921708 series 45939
Friday - Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also today, most Americans think their children are going to be worse off than they are. Clark discusses what’s behind this “recency bias” and gives a counterpoint to the pervading sense that our best days are behind us. Why is Clark optimistic?
Mentioned on the show
- 25+ Places That Offer Discounts to U.S. Veterans
- Military and Veterans Guide: Free resources for getting your finances in order
- Betterment Cash Reserve | High-yield cash account
- Where To Buy the Best Cheap Printer
- WSJ: Most Americans Doubt Their Children Will Be Better Off, WSJ-NORC Poll Finds
- Millennial Money: Can therapy help make you richer?
- America Is Back in the Factory Business
- Fidelity vs. Vanguard vs. Schwab: Which Brokerage Is Best?
- Comparing Hybrid Financial Advisors: Vanguard vs. Schwab vs. Fidelity
- Valley.com Transfer FAQs
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices