Manage episode 363990866 series 2548171
Clark has a personal health update and some solid advice for others, specifically men, about how to advocate for and guard your most valuable asset: your health. Also, the unofficial start of summer is upon us, and buried under negative headlines is great news about gas prices and energy costs in the coming months.
- Protecting Men’s Health: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Summer Energy Costs: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Clark Howard and the Prostate Cancer Foundation
- NYTimes: Too Many Older Men Are Still Screened for Prostate Cancer
- [The Washington Post] A silent crisis in men’s health gets worse
- Before you believe addiction or cancer claims, read this
- Why melanoma is so deadly for men, and why it doesn’t have to be
- Home Title Lock: Is It the Same As Home Title Insurance?
- Clark.com: What Is Owner’s Title Insurance and Do You Need It?
- How and When To Cancel a Credit Card
- Why You Should Keep Old Credit Card Accounts Open
- American Drivers Are Last Hope for Global Fuelmakers Ahead of Tenuous Travel Season
- What Is a Thrift Savings Plan?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices