Manage episode 284601543 series 2684087
This episode is a conversation with ethnobotany enthusiast and wild food instructor, Kyle Chamberlain. Stick around until the end of the episode to learn who won the hand-forged damscus steel cleaver.
- Kyle's journey into the world of plants
- We discuss various wild edible plants, especially berries
- Ethnography and how people have processed wild plants into food throughout history
- Land Stewardship and cultivating wild food sustainably
- Harvesting road kill animals
Support the podcast on Patreon:
Connect with Kyle:
Do you follow the podcast on social media yet?
Thank you for subscribing and sharing the show with your family and friends.
Subscribe with this link:
Or subscribe directly using your podcast app. The show is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and many other platforms!
Please rate and review the show in the Apple Podcast app. This always helps the show get ranked so that more curious foodies can explore real food and drink with us.
I want to hear from you! Take the LISTENER SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KZW53RT