Manage episode 284431004 series 2474250
Daytime Emmy winner and AIA nominee Ray Christopher took an early opportunity on set with Prince and never looked back. He discusses with us the highs and lows of set life, and what it takes to be successful in this highly coveted sector of our industry.
This Week's Topics:
• How an early gig on-set with Prince vaulted his career
• Balancing in-salon work and set work
• A day in the life of regular on-set work
• Winning the emmy for ‘The Real’
• Advice for getting into the on-set scene
• Future goals: developing product line and movie work
• The effect of COVID on him and set work
• People inspiring him right now
• His Hair Horror Story!
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a GHD Pro hairdryer! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or iTunes. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!