Manage episode 364901009 series 2548171
There are those among us who live to travel. Clark breaks down nomadic lifestyle scenarios from remote workers to retirees, like his brother & sister-in-law, who SAVE MORE being nomadic pros, unencumbered by house or automobile. It can be done! But it's not for everyone. Also, A free big screen TV is now available - not a scam but of course, like other free services past & present- there’s a catch.
- The Nomad Life: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Free Big Screen TV Offer: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- I work remotely from vacation rentals. It's cheaper than rent or a mortgage — here's how I find good deals and choose where to go next.
- Verizon Wireless Introduces New 'myPlan' Unlimited Plans
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Discover it® Cash Back Review: Earn Rotating 5% in Top Categories
- Chase Freedom Flex℠ vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited®: What’s the Difference?
- Policygenius Review: What To Know Before Getting Quotes
- Telly’s wild idea: Free TVs with inescapable ads
- Telly I The biggest thing to happen to TV since color.
- Pluto TV Review 2023: Get Live Streaming TV For Free
- How To Plan a Trip: Clark's Best Travel Tips To Save Money
- How To Spot and Avoid Gift Card Scams
- 4 Things You Should Always Pack in Your Carry-On
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices