292: My Favorite Training Splits, Recognizing Junk Volume, and How to Blend Bodybuilding and Powerlifting
Manage episode 283367439 series 1459650
In this episode, I answer seven listener questions.
Questions on the show:
- What are your favorite training splits for building muscle?
- How often do you program touch and go reps on the bench press for your powerlifting clients?
- I have heard you talk about the concept of “junk volume” on the podcast before, but how does someone know if the amount of volume they are doing is junk volume?
- In general, how long should you rest between sets?
- Realistically, how frequently should you be hitting new PRs?
- What do you say to a client who had a bad training session or a bad meet day performance?
- If someone wants to compete in bodybuilding/physique and powerlifting, how do you recommend doing that from a scheduling standpoint?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Kyle:
Get the OG Absolute Strength Program below:
Shop other training programs including - Powerbuilding, Meet Prep, Bench, etc.
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/