#88 Kendy Gable - Finding confidence and footing in this world through voice and the power of doula work
Manage episode 280618732 series 2306330
How can our voice help us to re-establish confidence and to find footing in this world?
* Authentic voice, doula work, prenatal singing *
In this episode I am talking to Kendy Gable. She is a singer-songwriter, poet, vocal-coach, founder of Open Voice, embodying mindful music and voice with a daring heart.
In this interview you find out:
- how mindfulness and music go together
- about the deep connection of our voice to our inner world and how the voice brings our inner world into the outer world
- what possibilities arise once our voice is empowered and authentic
- how music and our voice can help us to re-establish confidence and to find 'footing' in this world
- what her music is about
- what inspires her to work as a doula and guiding pregnant women
Enjoy the conversation!
Kendy’s song to find inspiration and travel to Iceland in her mind: Sigur Ros - Glósóli
Links to Kendy's profiles:
Instagram: Open Voice - @openvoiceberlin and Artist Account - @kendygable