Folge 7 - Who is responsible here? (RRI@RFOs)
Manage episode 358846299 series 3418909
In the panel discussion, the role of RRI for RFOs and the role of RFOs in shaping responsibility was discussed by
- Barbara Lohwasser (FFG),
- Donia Lasinger (WWTF) and
- Tiina Ramstedt-Sen (Council of Tampere Region)
- Presentation Slides of the session.
- Since 2020, the Co-Change Labs have been working on implementing institutional changes towards RRI. The Labs are spaces for experimentation, where the members work to better address societal challenges by boosting transformative capacities in research performing and research funding organizations (RPOs and RFOs).
- If you would like to learn more about the Co-Change project, you may watch this video.
- On-line self-reflection tool: https://rri-tools.eu/self-reflection-tool
This podcast episode was realised in cooperation with the Austrian Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology.
Music: Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix) (ft. Morusque, Jeris, CSoul, Alex Beroza) by spinningmerkaba http://ccmixter.org/people/jlbrock44
podcast(at)fteval.at - twitter.com/fteval - www.fteval.at