Manage episode 323679018 series 1398152
Let's continue with the 5 Steps To Improving LinkedIn Connections with Adam Franklin
- What message to send?
- What happens when you don't get a response?
- How many follow-up messages should you send?
- Should you offer a content/resource? Marketing giveaway?
- What engaging messages can you try?
- Are video/audio messages better than sentence text messages?
- How do you know if the contact is interested in your offer?
- What are the things that would demonstrate a connection's interest?
- What to do with people who don't have time to consume your offered content but are those who need your content the most?
- When do you offer a 15-minute call with a prospect?
- When to offer your prospect to book a sales call?
- What to do when prospects have expressed their interest in your offer?
- What are the biggest challenges and how to overcome them when making connections on LinkedIn?
- How to grow your email list while improving connections on LinkedIn?
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile?