Download This Show is your weekly guide to the world of media, culture, and technology. From social media to gadgets, streaming services to privacy issues. Each week Marc Fennell and a team of people far smarter than him (his words, not ours) take a fun deep dive into how technology is reshaping our lives.
Manage episode 288762956 series 1539582
Von florent.lemens entdeckt von Player FM und unserer Community - Das Urheberrecht hat der Herausgeber, nicht Player FM, und die Audiodaten werden direkt von ihren Servern gestreamt. Tippe auf Abonnieren um Updates in Player FM zu verfolgen oder füge die URL in andere Podcast Apps ein.
Snapchat and Instagram test Remix features, Facebook's moderator guidelines leak, and TikTok trials playlists feature. Plus, more of the latest social news in our Tuesday Tune-Up.
- Remix will allow Snapchatters to reply to a friend’s story with a remixed Snap
- a long-gestating 'Remix' option for Reels
- Clubhouse will be coming to their devices soon, following the company’s recent hire of an Android software developer
- Mark Zuckerberg revealed that people have raised over $5 billion for
- leaked to the Guardian
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s first tweet has been sold for $2,915,835.47.
- in our blog.
- group TikToks into themed collections
- announced it will soon add a new option
- a new option that would enable users to select from a wider range of reaction stickers
- Twitter is exploring the use of emoji-style reactions
- a new 'Communities' feature
- Twitter Spaces, their audio-only platform
- Microsoft is in talks to acquire Discord for over $10 billion.