Manage episode 239804219 series 174022
- State Council of the PRC
- Planning Outline for the Construction of a Social Credit System (2014-2020)
- Memorandum of Understanding on Carrying Out Joint Punishments Against Entities with Serious Illegal Untrustworthiness in the Government Procurement Sector
- Credit China
- Shazeda Ahmed: “The Messy Truth About Social Credit”
- Dai Xin: “Toward a Reputation State: The Social Credit System Project of China”
- Liu Hu’s story on China Law Translate
- VICE News: China’s Citizen Tracking System Can Wreck People’s Lives
- Fusion centers
- Nathan VanderKlippe: “Chinese blacklist an early glimpse of sweeping new social-credit control”
If you want to support us in purchasing some better recording equipment to avoid distracting background noises in the future, we’d be thankful for small donations via paypal.me/fernostwaerts.
If you can read German, check out the new issue of our Fernostwärts Newsletter.
Photo: Screenshot of Nils’ Sesame Credit score