Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 06, 2021 23:39 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 277359733 series 2490424
- Gina Tam
- Gina’s book
- Freely available first chapter (access to the entire book for some university libraries)
- Blog article: What Makes a Language Policy Revolutionary?
- FOW episode #41 on Chinese rap music with Lauren Texeira
- fangyan 方言: not quite “dialect”, not quite translatable
- Chao Yuen Ren
- Different ways to represent the sounds of Chinese without writing Chinese characters:
- The Great Leap Forward
- Support Fernostwärts
- Read our biweekly Fernostwärts Newsletter (in German)
Photo: First Putonghua teaching achievement exhibition in 1958 via Age of Revolutions