Manage episode 265364858 series 2426417
Today’s guest is Moritz Wietersheim. Moritz is the CEO and Co-Founder of Crypto Advance a company that focusses on security improvements and the secure management of private keys in the Bitcoin space. Together with CTO Stepan Snigirev the Specter wallet is developed, which allows you to have an air gapped and watch only wallet that runs together with your Bitcoin core node. That way you protect your privacy. Preparing for the interview I found out that Moritz and I we both, started to work full time in the bitcoin space in 2017. Moritz is working and living in Germany and Austria.
- His time in Argentina and Brazil, where he learned about hyperinflation
- The difference between Bitcoin as sound money and easy money
- Digital Scarcity
- Other blockchain use-cases
- Altcoins, Scams and the Wirecard fraud
- Why bitcoin is superior technology and money
- Protecting your privacy with the Specter wallet
- Long-term thinking
Ask a question
Support the podcast
Der Beitrag Moritz Wietersheim: Why Bitcoin Is Superior to Altcoins or Stock Nonsense Like Wirecard erschien zuerst auf Podcast Bitcoin & Co..