Productivity For How You’re Wired w/ Ellen Faye (TPS434)
Manage episode 349516797 series 1409924
Want to be more productive, but just can’t figure out how?
There’s so much productivity advice out there that is great… for the person giving it. But is it the right strategy for you?
In this episode, Certified Productivity Leadership Coach Ellen Faye joins us to talk about finding your productivity style, and actionable tips for finding work/life harmony, choosing your priorities, and undoing your negative productivity scripts.
30% OFF EVERYTHING at TommyJohn.com/TPS.
Go to Bambee.com/tps to schedule your FREE conversation
See for yourself why Chime is so loved at chime.com/tps That’s chime.com/tps.
Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services and debit cards provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC. Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the payer. SpotMe eligibility requirements and overdraft limits apply. See chime.com/spotme. Chime was the 2021 #1 most downloaded banking app in the US according to Apptopia®.
Learn more at https://theproductivityshow.com/434
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- What is Ellen’s background, and how did she begin writing her book? [2:49]
- How did Ellen find the process of writing a book to be after she actually started? [5:46]
- How does Ellen approach coaching? [8:11]
- What does Ellen do when dealing with clients trying to integrate specific systems into their workflow? [11:04]
- How does Ellen suggest clients with ADHD address their workflow? [15:21]
- What does Ellen think can help with determining your productivity style? [19:25]
- What are the work styles Ellen talks about in her book? [23:25]
- What is Ellen’s advice for meshing with people with different structure preferences than yours? [26:57]
- How does Ellen recommend approaching Work-Life Balance? [29:21]
- How does Ellen help clients prioritize what they’re working on? [37:21]
- How does Ellen advise people on dealing with conflicting requests from the workplace? [41:22]
- How does Ellen deal with email? [44:55]
- What does Ellen do to help clients with any fears of stepping up or advancing in their careers? [49:57]
- What tips does Ellen have on setting up a successful workspace? [53:41]
- Action Step [56:32]
- How To Be Productive Through Illness and Recovery (TPS256)
- Book: Productivity For How You’re Wired, by Ellen Faye
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Ellen Faye
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!