New Year’s Resolutions: How To Make and Keep One This Year (TPS436)
Manage episode 350744486 series 1409924
New Year’s Resolutions never work… UNLESS you do them the right way.
This is the LAST episode of 2022! So we are going to be looking back at 2022 and share tips with you to set yourself up for a productive 2023.
In this episode, we will take you through a 3 step process to look back at the last year, set focused resolutions for the upcoming year, and actually achieve them this time.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps
You can find links to everything we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/436.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:26]
- How we review the last year [4:31]
- What Thanh learned from playing Go [5:23]
- Ways you can look back at the past year [7:47]
- What to do if you don’t keep a journal [7:58]
- Questions to ask yourself at the end of each year [9:09]
- How to set your New Years Resolutions [9:59]
- Why New Years Resolutions usually fail [10:23]
- How Brooks’ Resolution went totally wrong [10:59]
- Thanh’s focus for 2023 [15:09]
- How do you keep momentum as you go through the year? [17:12]
- A prioritization strategy we love [20:47]
- Calm Premium
- Day One – Your Journal for Life
- The Tools: 5 Tools to Help You Find Courage, Creativity, and Willpower–and Inspire You to Live Life in Forward Motion: Stutz, Phil, Michels, Barry
- The 3 Pillars of Productivity You Need To Unlock Your Full Potential
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!