Manage episode 363663239 series 45939
Entrepreneurs make the world go round and as the job market transforms, many decide to start their own business, which may include holding a franchise. Clark has specific, must-do, key rules for those considering becoming a franchisee. Another big life decision - getting engaged. Turns out after the post pandemic wedding surge, engagements rates are down. This presents a marketplace opportunity for future newlyweds.
- Key Rules For Aspiring Franchisees: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Otherwise Engaged - Diamond Deals: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Franchise ownership: Is it right for you?
- Franchise Fundamentals: Debunking five myths about buying a franchise
- The Only Reason You Should Make an Improvement to Your Home
- Should I Turn To Costco for a Home Renovation Project?
- Best Online Will Maker: 5 Free or Cheap Options
- Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney: Frequently Asked Questions
- Curb | Low-Cost, On-Demand Rides - GoCurb.com
- Engagement ring sales are down sharply, according to America’s biggest jeweler
- 7 Places to Get the Best Deals on Lab-Created Diamonds
- Is there a limit on how much my mortgage lender can make me pay into an escrow account for interest and taxes?
- About ASE - Automotive Service Excellence
- Retailers return fees — and how you can avoid them.
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices