Manage episode 302682974 series 2605531
Today, we meet maths graduate Katie, who tells her student story. Discover how a high-flying high-schooler found success at University, after initially pulling out of her course.
Today's lessons include:
- Not being too competitive (see also Episode 43 with Dr Erika Patall on study motivation)
- How to persevere and "trust the process" in maths (see also Episode 4 with Joachim Cassel)
- The power of good study strategies combined with the right mindset (see also episode 42 with Prof. Tim Wilson on the stories we tell ourselves)
Resources mentioned today:
- The (free!) finance courses Katie runs with her husband Alan: https://www.alandonegan.com/rebelfinance
- Rebel Entrepreneur Podcast with Katie's husband Alan (as mentioned in today's show): https://www.alandonegan.com/podcast [a personal favourite!]
Hosted by William Wadsworth, memory psychologist, independent researcher and study skills coach. I help ambitious students to study smarter, not harder, so they can ace their exams with less work and less stress.
BOOK 1:1 COACHING to supercharge your exam success: https://examstudyexpert.com/workwithme/
Get a copy of Outsmart Your Exams, my award-winning exam technique book, at https://geni.us/exams
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases on suggested books.
Podcast Edited by Benoît André.